HypnoBirthing is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a relaxing and stress-free method of birthing. Women have been conditioned to believe that excruciating pain is associated with birth; and because of this, women today hold unprecedented fear of giving birth. This fear causes their bodies to beconme tense, and that tension often prevents them from easily giving birth. The result? - exactly what they feared most-- long, painful, and dissapointing birthings.
With HypnoBirthing, we help women develop the art and joy of rediscovering their natural birthing instinct.
You will learn:
* Deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension, and thus, pain.
* Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers and drugs
* Gives the birthing companion and integral role in birthing
* Teaches breathing techiques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
* Reduces the need for episiotomy
* Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby
* Leaves mother alert, fresh, awake and with energy
Through a very simple program of self-hypnosis and education, women learn to release emotions tied to fear based stories and misinformation, and they are helped to see birth as normal. They learn to trust their bodies, know how to bring their babies into the world in a calm and gentle way that nature intended.
I offer a free one hour consultation to meet with you and answer any questions or concerns you might have.
To registeer for class call (360) 621-8108
or visit the Institute website at www.HypnoBirthing.com
You can also email me at [email protected]
Classes are now forming.